Empower The C++ Community
The C++ Alliance considers proposals to fund the development of freely usable C++ libraries. If you would like your project to be considered, first contact a representative to make sure your project is within the scope of our mission. Then, the next step is to submit a written proposal. In your proposal please include:
- Overview: What is the purpose of the library, the audience
- Details: How the project will be developed
- Testing: Review interface and usage scenarios, Develop testing to ensure high quality.
- Documentation: Develop demonstration code of library use, Document library interface, Document usage scenarios.
- Whether the library plans to undergo Boost formal review
- Compensation: Time Frame and cost.
For submissions, please contact : [email protected].