Richard's April UpdateApr 30, 2021
A new responsibility
Last month I took over the maintenance of the Boost Property Tree library.
This library is in ubiquitous use but has been without a full time maintainer for some time. There was a backlog of commits on develop that had not made it to master for the boost releases. This is changing in upcoming 1.76 release. Property Tree PRs and issues will get more attention going forward. In addition, Property Tree has gained CI courtesy of GitHub Actions. The test status can be seen here
Beast has acquired two new continuous integration pipelines. Drone and Github Actions. Drone is the canonical source of truth for the Linux/Windows badge on the readme page while GitHub Actions provides a more comprehensive matrix of targets, C++ standards and compiler versions which I use during the development cycle.
Boost Version 1.76
The 1.76 release of boost is imminent. As far as Beast and Property Tree is concerned, this is a maintenance release.
All Posts by This Author
- 08/10/2022 Richard's August Update
- 10/10/2021 Richard's October Update
- 05/30/2021 Richard's May 2021 Update
- 04/30/2021 Richard's April Update
- 03/30/2021 Richard's February/March Update
- 01/31/2021 Richard's January Update
- 01/01/2021 Richard's New Year Update - Reusable HTTP Connections
- 12/22/2020 Richard's November/December Update
- 10/31/2020 Richard's October Update
- 09/30/2020 Richard's September Update
- 09/01/2020 Richard's August Update
- 08/01/2020 Richard's July Update
- 07/01/2020 Richard's May/June Update
- 04/30/2020 Richard's April Update
- 03/31/2020 Richard's March Update
- 02/29/2020 Richard's February Update
- 01/31/2020 Richard's January Update
- View All Posts...